Thursday, January 3, 2013

Said I Loved You (But I Lied)

Ok. I may have lied on my last post.

I have a lot going on both personally and professionally.

Personally, I am single again. That went down in September of 2012. I am so relieved that I can hardly stand it. Finally I am free to live my life without being legally responsible for my now ex-husband. My iMac died on me and I lost a lot of pics and my artist stuff. Until I get the Macbook Pro I so desperately want, I now have a temporary setup with a Windows XP Pro. For a Mac girl through and through this is torture because I cannot find anything or do anything that I really want to do. So it's off to save some money as I can never seem to get approval for Best Buy to finance me. And I think my ex has something to do with it. Grrrr....

Also took a well-deserved vacation to Knoxville TN to visit my best friend and have time with a guy I met through Facebook. It was an enjoyable time for me. I look forward to going back there soon after I have product to sell and play some shows.

Which brings me to...

Professionally, things are going to get pretty busy for my brand. I have been working on retooling my brand and getting the full-length project underway. Have photo shoots and more recording to do. I am removing the girl next door image for something foxier, edgier and sexier. I suppose an almost 30 pound weight loss can do that for a woman coming into her own. I cannot wait for you all to see this unfold. Have my entire project written and waiting to record. I am also in talks with a new producer who is slated to come on board during this project. I believe things are going to be looking up for my brand.

Just a few things that are happening in my life both personally and professionally.

Yes, yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment